Transforming the World
Through Mission-Critical Alloys
IBC Advanced Alloys makes mission-critical metal alloys that few companies in the world are able to produce. Our metallurgists, engineers, and skilled craftsmen produce parts for use in U.S. defense systems, such as the F-35 jet and next-generation nuclear submarines, as well as in multiple commercial applications.
IBC is proud to make its strategic alloys at four locations in the U.S.
IBC manufactures critical parts for the F-35 Lightning II system.
Strategic Alloy Solutions
Made in the USA
New Defense Orders
Fiscal Q3 Results
Stay in the Loop
Stay connected to IBC news. Sign up to receive our news releases and other email announcements.
- U.S. Rep. Trey Hollingsworth Tours IBC’s Copper Alloys Plant Expansion Project in IndianaJuly 19, 2021
- IBC Advanced Alloys Reports Fiscal First Quarter 2020 Financial ResultsJune 17, 2021
- IBC Advanced Alloys Reports Financial ResultsMay 17, 2021
- IBC Wins More Than $1.0 Million in New BusinessApril 8, 2021
- IBC Advanced Alloys DeliversMarch 23, 2021
- IBC Wins $9.7 Million in New Orders from Lockheed Martin for the F-35 Lightning II AircraftDecember 9, 2020
- IBC CEO and Mark Smith Provides Update to InvestorsNovember 2, 2020