Hear from some of our extraordinarily talented and dedicated people below on what they do for IBC and why they are committed to IBC’s mission.
Transforming the World
Through Mission-Critical Alloys
IBC Advanced Alloys makes mission-critical metal alloys that few companies in the world are able to produce. Our metallurgists, engineers, and skilled craftsmen produce parts for use in U.S. defense systems, such as the F-35 jet and next-generation nuclear submarines, as well as in multiple commercial applications.
IBC is proud to make its strategic alloys right here in the U.S.
IBC manufactures critical parts for the F-35 Lightning II system.
Strategic Alloy Solutions
Made in the USA
At production facilities in Indiana and Massachusetts, IBC Advanced Alloys makes strategic metal alloys and products for a wide variety of industries and customers. See some of the industries we serve.
FY 2022 Results
New Defense Customer
Major New Contract
Stay in the Loop
Stay connected to IBC news. Sign up to receive our news releases and other email announcements.
- IBC Wins $3.1 Million in New Orders from Major Aerospace Defense ContractorJuly 12, 2023
- FY2022 Financial Results Webcast RecordingNovember 1, 2022
- IBC Advanced Alloys Selected as Supplier for L3HarrisNovember 1, 2022
- IBC Advanced Alloys Wins $2.9 Million in New Defense Sector Business for Specialty Copper AlloysNovember 1, 2022
- IBC Advanced Alloys Reports Financial Results for the Year Ended June 30, 2022October 28, 2022
- IBC Advanced Alloys Reports Continued Profitability in the Quarter Ended March 31, 2022May 30, 2022
- IBC Advanced Alloys Launches Copper Alloy Casting Operations in its New Vertically Integrated and Expanded Indiana FacilityApril 4, 2022